[drupal-devel] RE: drupal-devel Digest, Vol 27, Issue 135

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu Mar 24 10:51:56 UTC 2005

On 23 Mar 2005, at 22:39, Aldon Hynes wrote:

> Well, if you check how Google approaches it, the use double quotes to
> indicate a phrase with a blank in it.
>
> e.g. http://www.google.com/search?q=%22horse+riding%22

Any delimiter which makes for valid/clean URLs and isn't allowed to
occur in a tag would work.  It is unlikely that a tag would have
opening and trailing quotes.   I'd prefer to use a comma because it is
slightly more readable and slightly cleaner.  Of course, that means we
have to restrict the use of commas in tags which sounds acceptable to
me (but can be debated):

   ?q=horse+riding,beach,sunset