[drupal-devel] CivicSpace development moving to Drupal

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Thu Mar 24 13:43:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

Op donderdag 24 maart 2005 13:18, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> 1. Workflow actions (and e-mail subscriptions/notifications in
> particular)
> 2. Improved node submission form
> 3. Profile fields per role
> 4. Blocks visibility per role
> 5. phpTemplate
> 6. Better link management (node links + menu links)
> 7. Folksonomies and taxonomy improvements
> 8. CCK
> 9. Improved administration structure, visual distinction, intuitive
> placement of settings
> 10. Improved versioning
> 11. Loose caching
> 12. Better blog.module
> 13. Better archive.module
> 14. Contact module extension to let you contact groups of people.
> 15. USABILITY IMPROVEMENTS
> 16. Improved 'my account' page.
> 17. One node-level permissions scheme (taxonomy-role?)
> 18. Better file handling/serving (permissions)
> 19. Misc. aggregator improvements

For 4.5 I tried to make some sort of roadmap, with groups. Can we use this
list for an improved roadmap?

Also, since I do not (plan to) use project module, i want to ask, no beg,
someone who does have it installed, to look into this feature:
Tasks, bugs and features that are:
1) member of Drupal project,
2) marked critical
3) have a developer assigned to 'em
4) have status of either "active", "patch", "closed" or "fixed". But not when
wontfix, by design or duplicate.
5) have a flag "roadmap" set, should show Up in a list called "Roadmap".
That list will show:
* Todo, when the status is "active"
* Work in progress, when status is "patch", or when issue has comments.
* Done when status is "fixed" or "closed".

Maintaining a roadmap by hand, like i did last round is just too much work,
and is never up-to-date.

Regards,
 Bèr
--