[drupal-devel] [support] List of bloggers

Anonymous drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Mar 24 20:25:04 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    blog.module
-Category:     bug reports
+Category:     support requests

I applied the patch, reuploaded the blog.module and then deactivated and
reactivated it. I cannot see a difference. How do I access the blog
users page?
Drupal 4.6rc
thanks for the help.

Anonymous

Previous comments:

February 8, 2005 - 23:27 : Bèr Kessels

Small patch to show a list of bloggers. We all should know that
blog.module is not meant for personal blogging, but that set aside, we
do not have a way to show all bloggers, on a site as a list. This patch
ads a few lines that will allow you to show that overview of blogging
users. It ads a menu item, disabled by default that shows such a list.

February 8, 2005 - 23:31 : Bèr Kessels

Here is a small screeny that shows what this is about.

February 8, 2005 - 23:34 : Bèr Kessels

hmm. error in my png file. Here is a correct one.

February 19, 2005 - 20:13 : Emiliano

Hi Bèr Kessels!
Thanks for the patch! It's really useful! :-)
I just noticed what I think is a little mistake in this line:
$items[] = l($row->name, 'blog/'.$row->uid)." ".theme('xml_icon',
url('blog/'.$row->uid.'/feed'), TRUE);
Which I believe should end like:
$items[] = l($row->name, 'blog/'.$row->uid)." ".theme('xml_icon',
url*('blog/feed/'.$row->uid)*, TRUE);
Ah, and BTW,  "db_rewrite_sql" didn't work for me... I just cut it
Cheers,
Emiliano.

March 17, 2005 - 22:17 : Bèr Kessels

and here is the actual patch. (i think i really need some script that
tells me i did not attach a patch ;) )

March 17, 2005 - 22:19 : Bèr Kessels

sigh. something tells me i should stop working.... a silly "F" sneaked
into the previous patch.