[drupal-devel] [feature] Strip site directory from the theme list.

adrian drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Mar 27 04:51:56 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    theme system
 Category:     feature requests

When installing themes in the user's site directory, the full path to
the theme is displayed as the description, including the site directory
(ie: site/www.mysite.com/themes/mytheme/mystyle). While this is
technically correct, it does serve to create a lot of clutter, and
exposes the underlying structure of the site more than the site
maintainer might feel comfortable.
Attached is a simple patch to strip out the site directory on display.
I admit this patch makes more sense in a mass hosting system like
bryght, where the directory structure is irrelevant to the site.. but I
just thought I'd roll it and see what you guys think.

adrian