[drupal-devel] [bug] Getting a "gd2" error when I save settings

stefan nagtegaal drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Mar 27 12:53:21 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    system.module
 Category:     bug reports

I can veriy that this is the case.. Not sure how to fix though..
Another side effect of this is that we can't upload any files, is this
only my install or do other people can duplicate the problem?

stefan nagtegaal

Previous comments:

March 27, 2005 - 02:58 : nysus

I compiled my version of PHP with the --with-gd option on.  I do not
have the image.module installed.  I get the following error in my
watchdog logs:
details

 Typephp DateSaturday, March 26, 2005 - 20:56 Usertest [1]
Location/admin/settings [2] MessageThe selected image handling toolkit
'/gd2/' can not correctly process '/image_gd2_settings/'. Severityerror
Hostname192.168.1.6
[1] http://drupal.org/user/1\" title=\"View user profile.
[2] http://drupal.org//admin/settings