[drupal-devel] orphaning marvin 2k for phptemplate

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Sun Mar 27 13:14:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am just announcing that I am not about to maintain marvin 2k for
phptemplate anymore. I actually never maintained it, just done the port,
since we needed it as a base for the drupal.hu theme we use. But after
that I have no intention of dealing with possible issues surrounding the
theme.

In case anyone is interested, you can pick up the orphan project (or I
can assign it to you, in case the future module maintainer has no site
maintainer prviligedges to set himself as the module owner).

   http://drupal.org/project/marvin_2k_phptemplate

Goba