[drupal-devel] [feature] Add links to examples in drupal docs

rivena drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Mar 27 14:35:35 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    other
 Category:     feature requests

As big a fan as I am of the API, there is one little thing I think could
be easily improved (I think...what do I know ;p).
I was looking at the hook documentation, and it says, for hook_access,
'For a detailed usage example, see node_example.module', but there is
no link.  You can't search for it, because it's not a function, so you
have to go to files and find it.  It's not horribly hard or anything,
but how much nicer it would be if you could just click away.  :)
Anisa.

rivena