[drupal-devel] [bug] Forums vocabulary title not localizable

Steven drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Mar 27 19:24:47 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    forum.module
 Category:     bug reports

Those were really two points, I guess it wasn't clear.
My point is that this patch does not appear to solve the problem if you
already have an untranslated forums title in the database. Changing the
localization at that point will not affect it, as the variable
"forum_nav_vocabulary" will be set.

Steven

Previous comments:

March 27, 2005 - 12:37 : calanya

The forums vocabulary title ('Forums') is not localizable.
Workaround is to directly edit the vocabulary table.

March 27, 2005 - 13:12 : Goba

Here is  a patch.

March 27, 2005 - 16:41 : Steven

Where exactly is this title displayed? As far as I can tell, the
vocabulary is only saved once, so changing the localization won't
affect the title if you've already caused _forum_get_vid() to be
invoked one way or the other...

March 27, 2005 - 17:17 : Goba

Steven, this title is surely displayed if you use some multifaceted
navigation tool (eg. taxonomy navigation modules).