[drupal-devel] Re: [feature] theme each group differently

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:52:28 UTC 2005

How does this themable group stuff work? I guess you choose a full
theme per group (I haven't tested it out yet)?

I wonder if it would make sense to work with the /admin theme idea?
For example, you could specifiy /group and then /group/alternate01 and
/group/alternate02 for different color schemes or something? I dunno.
Sorry for stabbing in the dark.

Chris