[drupal-devel] hi, etc

Jonathan Chaffer jchaffer at structureinteractive.com
Mon Mar 28 22:10:33 UTC 2005

On Mar 28, 2005, at 5:02 PM, Daniel Convissor wrote:

> Hi:
Welcome!

First off, you should probably take a look at the Contributor's Guide:
http://drupal.org/node/316

> As I move forward with helping this client, I'm sure I'll come across
> more
> ways to improve Drupal.  To these ends, I'm interested in obtaining the
> ability to make commits to the repository, please.

You can apply for a CVS account here:
http://drupal.org/cvs-account

Note that this only applies to the contributions repository. Commit
access to the core repository is limited to three trusted individuals
at the moment; contributions that apply to core (as opposed to add-on
modules and themes) should be submitted in the form of patches, as
you've already done.

> Hmm, now that I'm looking at http://drupal.org/node/19474 I see people
> have commented on it.  That's great.  I'm used to bug systems sending
> an
> email when someone comments.  I didn't receive such emails in response
> these people's comments.  Does Drupal's system not do that or am I
> missing
> something?  My email address is correct, since I got the initial
> confirmation when setting up my account.

You can subscribe to e-mail notifications of issues for any Drupal
project, but I don't believe the system automatically notifies people
who have submitted a particular bug report. This would be a feature
request for project.module.

Good to have you aboard!
--

Jonathan Chaffer
Applications Developer, structure:interactive