[drupal-devel] some issues go to drupal-devel, others not?

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Mar 29 16:12:09 UTC 2005

Hi:

I beg your indulgence while learning how the Drupal team/system works.
I've submitted two issues.  The first one has all comments being sent to
the drupal-devel mailing list but the second one has not.  The only
difference is one is the first is a "feature" and the second is a "bug".
Is that why one went an one didn't, or is there some other reason, please?

SENT TO LIST
------------
settings.php: better instructions for $db_url and $db_prefix
Project:	Drupal
Version:	cvs
Component:	base system
Category:	feature
Priority:	normal
Assigned:	Unassigned
Status:	patch
http://drupal.org/node/19474

NOT SENT TO LIST
----------------
have db_prefix_tables() handle 'default' key not being set
Project:	Drupal
Version:	cvs
Component:	base system
Category:	bug
Priority:	normal
Assigned:	Unassigned
Status:	active
http://drupal.org/node/19609

I verified they didn't go to the list by looking in the archive:
http://lists.drupal.org/archives/drupal-devel/2005-03/index.html

Thanks,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/