[drupal-devel] Is anybody doing any major work on subscriptions module?

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue Mar 29 22:01:13 UTC 2005

This is much needed. I think you can pretty much call this module
'abandoned'. So please proceed with improving it.

I will need to do some work in the next few days to offer group
subscription in organic groups module. the sooner you can share your new
code, the better. i will add a tab and hopefully be able to integrate
with your 'my subscriptions' listings and so on. would be sweet if i
could offer digests using your code as well.

-moshe