[drupal-devel] Is anybody doing any major work on subscriptionsmodule?

Tim Altman web at timaltman.com
Tue Mar 29 22:18:49 UTC 2005

Robert Douglass said:
> Hi all,
>
> I began rewriting the subscriptions module a bit today and wanted to
> check here if anyone else was also working on it? It would be a shame to
>   double our efforts.
>
> Here is what I've done so far:
>
> You can now subscribe to nodes, users and categories (was nodes,
> blogs(?) and categories).

I had previously thought about integrating notify.module with
subscriptions.module.  The only real difference is that notify.module
allows you to subscribe to the entire site, rather than just a specific
node/user/category.  Any plans for something simiilar?  Notify.module is
pretty much abandoned at this point, too.

--
Tim Altman