[drupal-devel] Is anybody doing any major work on subscriptions module?

Mark Leicester mark.leicester at efurbishment.com
Tue Mar 29 22:41:37 UTC 2005

Hi Robert,

A nice (hopefully easy) extra feature that I would really appreciate is
the ability to subscribe to aggregated/intersected categories. At the
moment you can view nodes that appear in any one of a list of taxonomy
terms (e.g. taxonomy/term/1+2+3), or you can view nodes which exist in
every single one of a list taxonomy terms e.g. taxonomy/term/1,2,3). If
we could subscribe to those sorts of combinations as well, that would
be fantastic!

Thanks for your work on this module, it's one I personally find very
useful in a corporate environment. To illustrate my request, at the
moment my users can subscribe to all entries for "Meetings", AND/OR all
entries for "My project", but they have no way yet of subscribing to
meetings ONLY for a specific project.

Regards,
Mark