[drupal-devel] [feature] Add Folksonomy, or "Free Tagging", to Taxonomy

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Mar 30 15:44:31 UTC 2005

> What's the correct syntax on the patch command to apply your patch? I'm getting
> some really strange errors when I tried "patch -p1 < {your_file}" from the

I just made another update to the patch, which fixes some update.inc
errors (to actually use this patch, you'll need to run update.php so
that'll update your database tables, particularly vocabulary). Make sure
you grab the latest, otherwise, update.php won't work.

 From what I'm being told,

  patch -p0 -u < taxonomy_all_0.patch

should do it - the -p0 tells it to patch an entire directory (my patch
modifies four files: taxonomy.module, and the database/ files).

> Thanks. By the way, your screen shots look great. I'm eager to test this

Awesome. Eager to hear back from ya... :)

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom