[drupal-devel] improving the book module?

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Thu Mar 31 14:21:55 UTC 2005

Done.  Thank you for the suggestion.  I am not so good at explaining it,
so I tried to link to the discussion on the docs list where possible.
Here is a summary, with links to the issues I made.

* Way to move multiple book pages (toggle option to include child pages
or not) at once to another place in the book.
http://drupal.org/node/19754

* Doc list gets notification when a comment is posted on a handbook page.

http://drupal.org/node/19755

* Offline (or online see http://demo.weboutliner.com/weboutliner/)
editing of book pages with import / export functions (use opml?) >> Drag
and drop reordering of content using an outliner

http://drupal.org/node/19756

* Ability to add a footer to the bottom of book pages with details for
how to donate/update pages.

http://drupal.org/node/19757

Anisa.