[drupal-devel] "My Projects" on drupal.org -- broken?

Scott Courtney scott at 4th.com
Thu Mar 31 14:28:00 UTC 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 08:10, Carl McDade wrote:
> Is it showing for you because you have projects? If so then it should be
>   made so that those that have no projects don't see it. "My" projects
> leads one to believe that it is something they have control over or
> influence with another action.

My reason for clicking this link falls somewhere in between, actually.

I have no *previously existing* projects, but I just used "create content"
to add my first project. I was using My Projects (the link) to check and
see if the site owners had approved my project yet, or if it was still
awaiting approval.

When I go to My Projects, however, I see *all* projects. That seems quite
counter-intuitive.

Scott