[drupal-devel] [bug] (4.6.0RC) Node stats wrongly displayed

jeancf drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Mar 31 20:45:17 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    statistics.module
 Category:     bug reports

I have the statistics module enabled but I want to see node counters
only when I am logged in as super user. I don't want my users to see
them.
So I have "display counter values" set to enabled under administrer >
settings > statistics and all roles unchecked under administer > access
control > statistics module > access statistics.
And still when I log out (anonymous user role) nodes display the node
counter.
I know this worked under 4.5.2. and was VERY convenient. Is this a
feature or a bug in 4.6.0RC?
Thanks,
JC

jeancf