[drupal-devel] some drupal stats

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu Mar 31 20:52:00 UTC 2005

> However, on the making-money-for-the-project angle....Dries, do you
> want to bring up the Google issue?

I don't have the details at hand here so I'd rather bring it up when
I'm back in Belgium.  Unfortunately, I guess that is too late now.  In
short: we got an offer from Google to integrate AdSense support into
Drupal.  For each Drupal user that signs up with Google and enables
Google Ads on his or her Drupal site, we would get money from Google.
Clearly, this is a great opportunity to generate some money.  However,
the question arises: do we want to go there, and if so, how?