[drupal-devel] [task] Make module descriptions consistent

Morbus Iff drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Mar 31 22:16:49 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    base system
 Category:     tasks

+1 from me.

Morbus Iff

Previous comments:

March 25, 2005 - 13:41 : JonBob

We have tons of different ways of phrasing module descriptions for the
module listing page. This patch rephrases them all to consistently use
an active verb, and cleans up some grammar and clarity issues.

March 25, 2005 - 16:32 : TDobes

+1
It'd also be nice if we had a set of guidelines for phrasing these
descriptions so contribs could be consistent as well.

March 26, 2005 - 09:49 : stefan nagtegaal

Nice patch JonBob! +1 for committing this..
And, I think the same about the guidelines as TDobes...