[drupal-devel] HIG notes, part one.

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sun May 1 23:38:27 UTC 2005

A lot of unfortunate and unplanned events held me from finally writing up the
notes made at the usability meetings. The first two, most important two, are
up.

http://drupal.org/node/21753
http://drupal.org/node/21754

I tried to summarise as much as possible. TRied to remove all the cruft and
defined tasks. Please let me know if you have any comments (other then that
the images are big and the space above the tables is funny).

If you like a task, please feel free to take it on you. Just add a tas in the
issue tracker and link (or send methe link) to it in these book pages.

Regards
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]