[drupal-devel] [feature] 'View terms' for vocabularies with > 25 terms

Dries drupal-devel at drupal.org
Mon May 2 11:32:59 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    taxonomy.module
 Category:     feature requests

If would make sense if "free tags" were also shown if there are less
than 25 terms, not?

Dries

Previous comments:

April 14, 2005 - 18:31 : Morbus Iff

There was some small talk about this here and there during my
folksonomy/free tagging patch, but I held off until now to actually
implement it. Much like we handle free tagging vocabularies ("this is a
free tagging vocabulary: view terms", which leads the admin into the
taxonomy pager system), this patch does the same thing for NON-free
tagging vocabularies, but ONLY if the vocabulary has more than 25
terms.

These patches were made during the exploration and customization of
Drupal by http://www.NHPR.org. In loving support of open source
software, http://www.NHPR.org will continue to contribute patches they
feel the community will benefit from. Questions about this patch should
be directed to morbus at disobey.com.