[drupal-devel] Themes in core (was Re: phptemplate in core?)

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon May 2 16:21:36 UTC 2005

On 2-May-05, at 4:41 AM, Adrian Rossouw wrote:

> On 02 May 2005, at 10:54 AM, Stefan Nagtegaal wrote:
>> So, afterall I would like to +1 for having FriendsElectric in core..
>> And i would like to rid of all the other themes... :-)
> Bluemarine needs to be laid to rest =)

Except for many designers that I have talked to that use Bluemarine as
their "base", since it has the cleanest code and most complete theming
of all elements (the PHPTemplate version). I would rather see a
different *default* theme, but still keep a PHPTemplate version of
Bluemarine in.

So...how about a theme competition? Or do we want to use something
existing?

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bryght.com