[drupal-devel] phptemplate in core?

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:29:43 UTC 2005

Will this MOTF module allow adding links to non node pages. For
example, I want the menu to have "Home | Search | Sitemap | Contact"

Home is a link to the home page, the other 3 are basically module
generated pages, and one cannot use MOTF for it.

Please keep this in mind for the new theme system, so people can add
anything, not just nodes to the menus.