[drupal-devel] Themes in core (was Re: phptemplate in core?)

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Mon May 2 20:52:31 UTC 2005

Op maandag 02 mei 2005 18:27, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> > So...how about a theme competition? Or do we want to use something
> > existing?
>
> EXCELLENT suggestion.
>
> I think the time is finally ripe for this =)

While i was in the computer store this afternoon ( yes, i still shop analogue)
I had a look at possible prices for such a contest. Great minds think alike,
they say ;). I think we could come up with some nice things like a wacom
tablet, ipod or so. I think we need to get some donations special for this
contest though. I believe that once this contest gets going we might actually
get a lot of attention from designers. And that means a lot of exposure in
designer forums, blogospheres  and channels. Which is all we really need.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]