[drupal-devel] [task] Placeholder for fine-grained-blog-edit-control path

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Tue May 3 05:49:32 UTC 2005

Matt,

     I'd suggest you "follow up" on your issues page

http://drupal.org/node/21887

with a description of  the problem that your
addresses/feature it implements. You could
cut and paste from your previous postings.
This is kind of backwards, but it would make it easier
to follow what you're trying to do.

     Djun