[drupal-devel] how Yahoo uses Drupal?

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Tue May 3 15:01:48 UTC 2005

On 3-May-05, at 6:42 AM, Moshe Weitzman wrote:

> Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
>> This is a must read :)
>> http://www.boxesandarrows.com/archives/
>> implementing_a_pattern_library_in_the_real_world_a_yahoo_case_study.ph
>> p Goba
>
> Wow - we could use this pattern.module on drupal.org. Perhaps Yahoo
> will share the source with us? If anyone has a relationship with the
> article authors, please ask. If not, it wouldn't be too hard to
> reproduce. Also, the article authors probably can give us feedback on
> the UI of drupal itself.

I believe Roland has some friends in Yahoo, and he's already made it
known to them that we'd be happy to help them with Drupal in any way
(we noticed this article/posted about it a couple of weeks back).

I don't know that there is any "source" that wouldn't be super specific
to what Yahoo was trying to build. What parts of custom dev do you
think would be interesting? Or just a general download of the bundle?

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bryght.com