[drupal-devel] Widgets (was Enable multiple block regions (not just "left" and "right" sidebars))

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue May 10 08:49:28 UTC 2005

Just a short note:

On the HIG meetings we decided that we will get some of these widgets in the
form of new form_foo functions.

I have the notes and results here; but i did not get a single response on my
previous notes, so I will not bother spending my time on more notes. However,
if people are interested (so, let me know it if you are!) I will publish a
list of widgets we agreed upon.

Ber

Regards,
 Bèr