[drupal-devel] Removed functionality for logs in 4.6

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:31:47 UTC 2005

On 5/10/05, Dries Buytaert <dries at buytaert.net> wrote:

> On 10 May 2005, at 22:53, K B wrote:
> > 1. There is no way to separate external from internal referrers, which
> > makes this a much less useful referer than before.
>
> The admin/logs/referrers page only shows external referrers.  You can
> see internal referrers on the individual node tracker pages.

Ah, I see. The reason I don't see it on my test site, is that it is a
copy of my live site, so $base_url does not match the live site, so I
see everything as external.

> > 2. Top pages cannot be sorted by date
>
> You can sort recent hits by date (as one would expect).
>
> > 3. Recent hits cannot be sorted by number of hits
>
> You can sort top pages by number of hits (as one would expect).

Yes. But in the old version (4.5), the hits also had a count, so it
could be sorted by number of hits or by last access. I bookmarked each
hence no need to click on the header.