[drupal-devel] Mysql problem

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Thu May 12 06:08:48 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have created an event logging system for use with the ecommerce
module, and when I download the event data I execute the following query
so that the row that have not been downloaded will get marked with a
unique batch id so I can download them without risk of loss of data.

db_query('UPDATE {ec_ad_team} at LEFT JOIN {ec_transaction} t ON
at.txnid = t.txnid SET at.did = %d WHERE t.workflow = %d and at.did =
0', $did, 6);

The problem is that for some reason the on my clients mysql server
doesn't seem to do the update, can anyone give me a reason why this
would be happening, and a possible method of resolving this.

Thanks in advance.

Gordon.