[drupal-devel] [bug] drupal_set_message docs should be updated

stefan nagtegaal drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu May 12 08:32:49 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    base system
 Category:     bug reports

And, unfortunatly, I forgot the patch... :-(

stefan nagtegaal

Previous comments:

May 12, 2005 - 10:32 : stefan nagtegaal

I updated the Doxygen comments of drupal_set_message() so it reflects
the latest changes and we can keep the messages consistent..

As noted in the Doxygen comments, we *always* begin a message with a
Capital letter, and end the message with a period ('.').

I hope one of you guys can spellcheck the documentation for me,
because... Well, you probably know English isn't my strongest point..
;-)

Please review, update/comment and apply...