[drupal-devel] admin/node has some unecessary queries

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Fri May 13 03:34:48 UTC 2005

While investigating another issue, I found out that the admin/node
page does a query to the history table for the time stamp for each
node, like so:

SELECT timestamp FROM be_history WHERE uid = '1' AND nid = 365;

Though for many cases, it does not use that timestamp for anything.

Though each query is 0.5 to 0.7 ms, they add up to 29.5 ms on my site,
since 50 nodes are displayed.

Depending on whether this page is frequently visited this can be a
problem, or nothing to worry about.