[drupal-devel] Chicago

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Sat May 14 14:29:20 UTC 2005

This message is slightly off-topic but I just wanted to let you know
that I'll be in Chicago, IL from June 10th to June 17th.  If you live
in Chicago and want to catch up, drop me an e-mail.

Looks like all hotels in downtown Chicago are fully booked. :(  If
you're familiar with Chicago or if you can recommend an affordable
hotel that offers a good connection (public transport) to downtown
Chicago ('The Loop, Grand Park'), please let me know.  Thanks.