[drupal-devel] Trouble with tracker SQL queries

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:23:49 UTC 2005

I have done some more investigation.

The conversion is fine (update_124), and the tracker query is also fine.

This was a user error on my part. Instead of using a full backup of my
site to copy the data to the test machine, I used the quick backup.
The quick backup excludes tables that has "statistics" in the name (a
hangover from older versions of Drupal), and hence the table did not
exist.

False alarm guys.