[drupal-devel] drupal.css, again (still)

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Wed May 18 16:52:20 UTC 2005

Op 18-mei-2005, om 18:46 heeft K B het volgende geschreven:

> I support this. Do not force it down the throats of people who do not
> want to use it.
> As long as it is optional, each side can have it their way.
>
> On 5/18/05, Moshe Weitzman <weitzman at tejasa.com> wrote:
>
>> How about we change the drupal_get_html_head() function so that it
>> does
>> not inject the drupal.css file. instead, core themes and themes that
>> want this file add that line to their <head> section manually. themes
>> that don't want it simply omit this include.
Maybe we can write a new function eg, drupal_remove_stylesheet
($stylesheet), which can handle the removal of drupal.css for
themers? that we you can do both, or include it or not..

It looks consistent with drupal_add_stylesheet($stylesheet, $media),
which we already have..

Stefan.