[drupal-devel] creating drupal-doc teams

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Fri May 20 03:22:41 UTC 2005

Thanks Steven, Gerhard, and Djun :)

And you are right Steven. One thing I was thinking about is that it's
much easier for two people to sort of keep things moving along because
they can take turns. That, and my experience has been that when there
are two people responsible for figuring out solutions to problems, those
solutions tend to be more robust because of the different perspectives
that each brings.

I'll wait a day or two, and then post a list to the mailing lists of who
volunteered for which project teams.

Charlie