[drupal-devel] Contact people for translations

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri May 20 12:40:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am also willing to be coordinator for translations, if you wish (and the Drupal team approves), Gerhard.

Regards,

Kobus

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Kieran Lal wrote:

> Hi, we have been talking about how changes to admin help might effect
> translation efforts.  I think we have some proposals on the docs
> list.  Who should I speak with from the translation efforts to see if
> what we are proposing is reasonable?

That is a valid question. Although I recently proclaimed myself
translations coordinator (mainly because I tell people how to get their
translations into cvs and do some initial commits for them) I have very
little contact to most of the translators.

I think the best thing would be to post in the translations forum. If
feedback turns out to be too low, we can draft a list of translators
from the cvs commits and contact them directly.

Cheers,
	Gerhard