[drupal-devel] creating drupal-doc teams

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri May 20 15:23:35 UTC 2005

Charlie,

I am  subscribed to the drupal-docs list. Subscribed this morning.

Be sure to let me know if there are things that I can do. I will monitor the list anyways and let you know when there is something I can do.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> cel4145 at cyberdash.com 5/20/2005 5:09 PM >>>
Kobus wrote,

"If there is a place where I can be involved, please let me know. I am
not very big on the coding, so this is a good area for me to get
involved in."

Definitely, join the drupal-docs list if you aren't subscribes already.

And I've got you written down for the project areas that you mentioned.

Charlie