[drupal-devel] drupal.org front page should be for potential users, not developers

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Sat May 21 04:12:55 UTC 2005

On 5/20/05, Nedjo Rogers <nedjo at gworks.ca> wrote:
> And then look at the page title.  "Community plumbing".  Pardon?

The first time I visited drupal.org (seems like a past life!), I
remember that the first thing I saw was the page title:

"Drupal.org | Community plumbing"

I thought it was clever, witty, and appropriate the first time I saw
it. Every time I've read it since then, it has brought a smile to my
face.

Although I must admit, the smile is partly because 'plumbing' makes me
think of 'toilets', which is kind of a funny thing to think of when
you visit drupal.org. ;-)

Jaza.