[drupal-devel] drupal.org front page should be for potential users, not developers

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Sat May 21 16:38:23 UTC 2005

On 19 May 2005, at 16:09, Nedjo Rogers wrote:
> * Side panel blocks that are at first glance almost incomprehensible.
>  - "Navigation" that starts with "CVS messages", whatever that means.

I removed the 'CVS messages' from the main navigation menu.

The link to the 'CVS messages' page is still available from the
'Contributor'-block which you can enable from your personal profile
page, the 'Contribute'-tab on every page, or the 'Contributor handbook'.

Better?

PS: I encourage everyone to enable the 'Contributor'-block!