[drupal-devel] [feature] AJAX Google Suggest feature for Folksonomy Module

killes drupal-devel at drupal.org
Mon May 23 20:00:43 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    taxonomy.module
 Category:     feature requests

Ok, somebody please try this patch. You'll need to apply the ajax patch
first.

killes at www.drop.org

Previous comments:

April 22, 2005 - 20:20 : factoryjoe

When adding folksonomy terms to a node, drawing from existing terms
would be a useful feature. There are two options worth considering:

An initially hidden flat list of the most used 150 tags that you can
click to add to your text input (see my demo [1])
A Google-suggest [2] like feature for pulling out of /all available/
tags

[1] http://factorycity.net/demos/drupal/node_creation/
[2] http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en

April 22, 2005 - 21:05 : factoryjoe

This was intended for Morbus' freetagging code, which doesn't have a
separate project. Thus, I'm moving it to the drupal project.

May 21, 2005 - 01:03 : killes at www.drop.org

I think that should be easy once Thox' Ajax code has hit core.
See:
http://drupal.org/node/22471