[drupal-devel] Unit tests in Drupal.

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon May 23 21:12:25 UTC 2005

Hey:

Chris Shiflet and Geoff Young gave a good presentation about testing PHP
applications using Apache-Test: "Testing PHP with Perl: Two Great Tastes
that Taste Great Together" on October 26, 2004 at NYPHP.
http://www.nyphp.org/content/presentations/index.php

Chris has spoken about this elsewhere and continues to do do more talks
and refinements on it.  Here's a blog post from him in March:
http://shiflett.org/archive/106

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/