[drupal-devel] Where to put contact.module

neil at civicspacelabs.org neil at civicspacelabs.org
Tue May 24 23:38:42 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 06:48:31PM +0200, Dries Buytaert wrote:

> On 05 Apr 2005, at 02:08, neil at civicspacelabs.org wrote:
> >I'd like to move this back to Drupal CVS since the volunteer module
> >requires it and I'd like for all CivicSpace modules to have Drupal.org
> >projects. However I need some way of dealing with the forked forms
> >module and I do not plan on considering any feature requests at this
> >point.
>
> Did CivicSpace complete the move to drupal.org, or not yet?  I'd like
> to learn more about the current status.  From the looks, CivicSpace
> people are actively using Drupal's CVS repositories.  Thanks.

We have every module except the installer, configure module,
contact_manager, and node_import on Drupal.org. The installer and
configure module will be rolled into Adrian's installation plans as
needed under his direction. Contact_manager is not in Drupal CVS, but is
in a state which it could be added since the name conflict with contact
is now resolved. Node_import is being completed this week and I will
talk with Moshe about where to post this since it didn't get done for
the 4.6 release as planned.

We are still trying to figure out the logistics of using Drupal's issue
queues for keeping track of everything efficiently. Checking 30 issue
queues in various states of maintenance isn't going to be easy.

-Neil