[drupal-devel] [bug] Multiple Error IN DATABASE.PGSQL

Cvbge drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed May 25 20:50:39 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    postgresql database
 Category:     bug reports

Attached patch should fix all errors.

Cvbge

Previous comments:

May 15, 2005 - 15:33 : kinai

Hello,

Since my last post, i've updated my installation. database.pgsql
contain multiple error :

psql:database.pgsql:206: ERROR:  the type «longtext» does not exist

psql:database.pgsql:512: ERROR:  syntax error on or near «CREATE» at
character 46
psql:database.pgsql:513: ERROR:  the relation «permission» does not
exist

psql:database.pgsql:703: ERROR:  The column «changed» does not exist
psql:database.pgsql:797: ERROR:  The relation «permission» does not
exist

psql:database.pgsql:800: ERROR:  The relation «permission» does not
exist

Someone could fix this error ???
Thanks,
Kinaï

May 15, 2005 - 15:35 : kinai

a ";" missing line 503 in database.pgsql

Change

CREATE INDEX url_alias_src ON url_alias(src)

CREATE INDEX url_alias_src ON url_alias(src);

kinaï

May 15, 2005 - 15:47 : kinai

To fix this problem, I think change below is needed :

line 703 :
CREATE INDEX users_changed_idx ON users(changed);
CREATE INDEX users_access_idx ON users(access);

because no column changed exist in users table. In database.mysql,
Index is created on access column

--
-- Table structre for table 'contact'
--

CREATE TABLE contact (
  subject varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',

CREATE TABLE contact (
  subject varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  recipients text NOT NULL default '',
  reply text NOT NULL default ''
);

because le longtext format don't exist on postgresql.

This change is right ?