[drupal-devel] Drupal.org cache statistics

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Thu May 26 19:47:50 UTC 2005

Thanks Dries.

Wow. This is disappointing and a bit confusing. How can we interpret the
seemingly contradictory changes described in 2 vs. 3?

I have to believe we can get more than 30% cache hits when our user base
is 85% anonymous. Part of me wonders if we are not getting skewed
results because of web crawlers. Thos crawlers spider all of our obscure
pages and thus cause cache misses.

I agree that we need to work on the non cached case.

-moshe