[drupal-devel] Informal CivicSpace Meetup in Boston

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat May 28 21:18:56 UTC 2005

All,

I'll be traveling to NH and Boston from June 10 - 16 and thought that
I might stage a small CivicSpace/Drupal community meetup. Since it
would only be me representing CivicSpace, I imagine that it would be
smaller than the recent NY CivicSpace meetup. Still, I'm hoping that
folks like Morbus Iff, Moshe Weitzman, the Downhill Battle guys, Seth
Cohn, Erik Hopp and others from the area might be able to attend
(Aaron? Adam? Care to truck down from NY?).

I'm looking into a couple options for space -- the Berkmann Center at
Harvard is looking possible as well as another space being arranged by
Rich Cowan. If anyone else has any ideas, please share!

I'd also like to know if anyone has any specific topics they'd like to
address or work on while I'm around. I figure more than anything my
visit and staging of the meetup can serve as a catalyst for bringing
some CS/Drupal folks together. Thus I'm pretty open to using our time
for whatever folks want to focus on.

Chris