[drupal-devel] Admin theme?

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue May 31 01:22:12 UTC 2005

> Dries, there is a split in the community about this topic and none of
> us are wrong. But we need to know whether we should expend effort on
> this and if it's something that you would support. I'm of course in
> favor of it, but we need to stop debating it and make a decision one
> way or the other.

There is nothing to decide between. Until someone actually *makes* an
alternative theme to what we have today, this is all talk.

Using sections.module, you could easily swap in a theme for the q=admin
path. I suggest someone implement such a theme, and then we can see how
valuable it might be. my .02