[development] Re: New CVS accounts

Tim Young tyoung93445 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 05:49:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

How nice to find that my CVS account had been approved.  I started
working with Drupal earlier this year just a bit before the baseball
season started (www.pennant-race.com).  A lot of testing and learning
going on with this site.  I'm working on another site right now and have
plans for another when 4.7 comes out.

I've really enjoyed working with Drupal and wanted to work on providing
more variety in the theme department and hopefully later doing some
php.  I've just committed my new theme called Illusion to CVS.  I've
used the excellent Kubrick theme as a base.

Thanks,
Tim