[development] Help with a CivicSpace Theme Layout... (Read it, you know you want to! :)

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Sat Nov 12 02:45:29 UTC 2005

Ok, so let me post a wee bit of information.  Please check this URL out
first:

http://civicspacelabs.org/home/CivicSpaceTheme

This will, or should, bring you up to date on some of the terms I'm
going to be using below.  The CivicSpace Theme (CST) is using some new
concepts in themeing.

Anyway, my question currently is this.

The Federation Layout looks fine on Firefox, but for some reason it
isn't working in IE.  Meaning, it doesn't match it's thumbnail.  If you
simply compare both browsers, and notice how FF looks and IE doesn't
then you should see what's wrong.  I can't figure out what is causing
it.  Someone suggested #content, however that only changes the internal
body.

Here is the site where I am currently working on things, and the
Federation Layout is selected at present:

http://demo.civicspacelabs.org/home/

Also, this may be of some use.  It is the Plan of action, or guide we
are trying to use for the CST:

http://civicspacelabs.org/home/CivicSpaceThemePlan

Please, feel free to join me on #cstheme on irc.freenode.net and discuss
any of these issues.  I do look forward to your help.

Thanks,
Trae

PS. Kieran (Amazon) says I can blame him for this [and any and all
further silly questions I have -- oh wait, maybe he didn't say all of
that exactly. :)]

--
Trae "occy" McCombs || http://occy.net/
       Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com