[development] Drupal Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at islandnet.com
Sat Nov 12 19:57:34 UTC 2005

Thanks Adrian for putting forward this well considered proposal.

I support the idea of introducing a formalized process for presenting and
working through major proposed enhancements.  I personally find it
challenging to keep abreast of the various proposals that are working their
way through our current processes, proposals that often are scattered among
various email discussions, project issues, forum discussions, etc.
Formalized presentation in a predictable place, with revisions so it's clear
what's current, designated status, etc., sounds really great to me.